* second vaccination. Another good experience with the entire staff at Oschner's vaccination site. (There were several days of exhaustion and naps following the shot, but nothing else.)
* garden prep progresses. I dug up five shrubs (took all day and frequent breaks).
* Fee replanted shrubs along the side of the house (took about five minutes).
* Fee built a movable elevated bed for lettuces, etc. It is on wheels :) Love it!
* I've had fun with sketching. A larger book sits on the desk; the small second one fits in my pocket.
|looked up antique toys on line and copied some|