Saturday, March 16, 2024

More catching up on 2023

 


The Bostons were for my daughters.  In Memoriam for MoJo and Jezza, their first Boston Terriers after leaving home.  I should have made one for Butch, our family Boston when they were growing up.  So much fun making these.


More of last year's experiments.

Max had a 1920's party last fall and mixed in a little Yorick for this photo.  Grandkids are so fascinating!

Erin and Mila.  Hard to believe first grandchild is twenty!

Amelia and Izzy.

And Bryce Eleanor at her favorite activity.




2 comments:

  1. Yes, time passes, and suddenly you're talking to a real grown-up. Love those Bostons - cute and a bit goofy, which is a good description of some dogs I've met too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandkids grow up faster than I think I grow old, but both are happening!

      Delete

Good to hear from you!