Friday, July 19, 2013

Lost & Found Assemblage Doll

I finally finished another Eccentric.

The heads that have been sitting around for so long
are finding bodies.


Lost & Found
is a little lady who rescues discarded objects.

Odds and Ends adorn her skirt.
Nothing valuable,
just found objects that appealed to her at the time.


I'm still working on a couple of other Eccentrics.
The cobbler has been giving me pause.
I've had to rethink him several times,
and although I initially thought I'd really like him,
   he has not (and may not) fulfill his promise. 

I've torn off his arms several times,
and still haven't found anything I'm happy with. 

But the Impressario,
on the other hand,
I'm liking a great deal.

He amuses me
because he seems amused.

I did do a little straightening in the studio yesterday,
but still have to watch my step,
as I've spread stuff all over the floor.
I'm going to work on it a bit more today...
if I don't get distracted.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to hear from you!