Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Workspace Wednesday

Jessica over at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! features Workspace Wednesday, and since I'm such a nosy parker (love that English term, so Agatha Christie), there is little I enjoy more than seeing what other crafters are doing and where!   Hmmmm....she doesn't have this week's up yet.  Christmas is such a busy time!

Anyway, this is my first Workspace Wednesday...
 I bought the 3 boxes at Target and hung them on the wall in the studio.  I really like them and think I'll get some more.  The ironing board with sachet project stuff and the floor with some wrapping going on.

-----
Where In The World Is Chris?  Somewhere in the Middle East, trying to get home in time for Bryce Eleanor's birthday.

Speaking of whom, Amelia switched days again this week, so B.E. will coming on Wednesday afternoon again.  It is Workspace and B.E. Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to hear from you!