Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In, Out, and About

Stinker wants in...
Lucy wants out...

This is their favorite toy:
I've been so lazy lately.  Can't seem to make myself do what needs to be done, then feeling anxious and overwhelmed because I didn't do them.  

Today, I'm going to get out of this rut.  I've got to take care of those things that I've been putting off.  Today:  a dental appt. (time for bi-annual cleaning of the teeth) and two yoga classes, but I've got a list of other items to check off while I'm out...and I'm gonn'a do them: grocery store, visit Laddie, gas up the car, errands.  And before I leave, pay bills, change the sheets, and more.  Guess I'd better get busy.

4 comments:

  1. I had a dog that knew how to open doors, but I've never seen a cat give it a try. Amazing. You have very smart cats!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, those kitties are so cute!

    If you're anything like me, you're not getting stuff done because you spend the day letting cats in and out.

    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

    I can't seem to log into google, so I'll just have to be "anonymous" today.

    - QuiltyBird

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love the kitties =-)...ours does that, too...if she's not opening all the cupboards and drawers in the house... I hear ya about being in a rut...I need to go to the grocery...have had tonfor a few days now...I just keep trying to make do with what's in the cupboard and fridge...but that is starting to not work anymore...sigh...I'd rather read...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sewcalgal - They are pretty persistent about anything they want!

    quiltybird - In, out, petting, tossing balls...yeah, they take a lot of attention. But they make me smile!

    Debby - I didn't manage the grocery store, but like you, there isn't much to left to work with! Tomorrow, for sure. I'd rather be reading, too, and I've got a great book started that keeps calling to me!

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!