Saturday, December 07, 2019

25 Million Stitches and Snail Mail

I finished this panel ad put it in the mail to 25 Million Stitches.
I have another panel started.



Incoming Mail

 This beautiful card from Erin, 
while she and the grands were in Colorado
over Thanksgiving.

Outgoing
I'm not sure what happened to my Halloween postcard to Suzi, but it evidently went for a long journey.  I mailed it on Oct. 22, and she received it on Nov. 29.  It should have been in New Orleans in 3 or 4 days, but who knows what adventures it had along the way.  She was pleased to get a Halloween postcard for Thanksgiving. :)

A long letter to Penne


 

I mailed off my finished 25 Million Stitches Panel


 I like some of the advertisements better than some Christmas movies.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I've enjoyed working on this project. :)

      Delete
  2. Surely would be a wonderful Christmas if we all had a little more kid in us! I love your embroidery and its mailing envelope! Every little stitch looks so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a charming advert, isn't it? I love the little boy! As I've been stitching, I've been indulging in the Father Brown mysteries on Netflix. :)

      Delete
  3. I must admit, I sometimes think the only good bits in a film are the ones that make it into the trailer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've felt like that, too. We have almost quit going to see films--it can be so expensive for something that I don't like that much. As a result, I guess we miss some wonderful films because the duds make us cautious. :]

      Delete
  4. Your first panel is magical Jen! I can't believe how quickly you were able to get it done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debra! I spent four or five hours a night working on it while binge watching Netflix. :)

      Delete

Good to hear from you!