Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Man Can Dance!

A friend posted this on Facebook, and I've watched it countless times.  Just...WOW!



Jamie Berry is awesome!

-----------------
Fee bought the owl whose eyes light up
 when he turns his head and hoots.
  It scares the Triad and keeps them from jumping on the mantle 
and knocking things off. 

 Latest disaster:  
one of them knocked off one of my mercury glass candlesticks--
which shattered, of course.  
Other people have nice cats.  

We have vandals.
In my determined efforts 
to spread glitter throughout the house,
I glittered the skull.  
The rat was glittered last year.

------------
The season may dictate autumn colors,
but pink is having a last hurrah in the garden.
Cool and cloudy this morning.
Listening to Deva Premal.
:)

2 comments:

  1. Fun video--thanks for sharing. I kept expecting him to hit his head on the sloped ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right! Love it. A lot. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!