Remember that I said I wanted to make some pumpkins like those of Frugalicious Me? Well, night before last, after working on the newest doll, I got out my burlap and my Halloween fabrics to do a little crafting and decided to try the pumpkins. I even had one stem of the light lime hydrangea, artificial. I think Frugalicious used dried hydrangeas which would be much, much better, but using what I have works for me (until I can find some dried hydrangea blossoms).
Yesterday morning I went upstairs to do my yoga sadhana, and found this---
A trip to Michael's and/or JoAnn's is definitely on the agenda.
I've been putting things away and making room for Fall/Halloween stuff. My decorating is limited because of The Triad, who manage to leap onto almost any surface, scattering (and sometimes chewing) whatever is there.
I need to get in the attic space and straighten up so I can store things in a more organized manner. You can see the attic door in the first photo. All the Spring/Summer stuff has to be put away.
The new doll is coming along. I have some decisions to make about the kind of cage I want for her body, so she may remain in the jar for a while.