Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Long Time Gone

Gosh, I've been gone a long time!  I was having some computer trouble before leaving for Scotland, and of course, after returning.  Then I sort of got out of the habit of being online.

Here are some pics of the trip to Scotland (which was great!):








It rained a lot, but we saw plenty of shows, ate some great food, and fell in love with Edinburgh all over again!
More pics here, because after a great deal of trouble I did manage to get some pics on my other blog after we returned.  Mostly talked about some of the shows we saw.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Scotland! Let me count the many ways I love thee. I see you were there for the Fringe Festival (isn't that fun), did you get to see the tattoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we didn't see the tatto, although we heard a bit each night. The Fringe Festival is just the best. It has been a long time since Amelia and I attended the Fringe, and it was Erin's first time. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!