Second post today, but I did finish and took Brutus out on location for a photo shoot.
Looks pleased with himself, doesn't he? Styling out by the pond, the good fellow may have forgotten his origins. I'm just sayin' -- he was a head without a body for over a year and a half, and now he thinks he's a model? "Too sexy for his shirt?" Guess I encouraged him
I like the tie made from some silk Karoda sent. His shirt is raw silk (that I was going to dye last year) pants and coat from cheap fat quarters.
Glad to have him finished, though. Think it will be a while before I make anything to go with the other heads.
I'm going to do some more hand quilting today. If getting out from under projects that have been postponed or delayed, time and again, is possible, I will have a clean slate soon. I really like having more than one thing going, but projects that repeatedly get moved to the back of the que, eventually begin to bother me. And not only did I get Brutus out of the way, I got some quilt labels done for the the Halloween quilts. Yes, yes--they should have been on the quilts when the binding was applied, but they weren't.