My cousin forwarded these funny lists of Truths.
GREAT TRUTHS THAT LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE LEARNED:
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
4) Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
6) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
7) Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
8) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
Great Truths About Growing Old:
1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
4) You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
6) Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.
7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
THE FOUR STAGES OF LIFE:
1) You believe in Santa Claus.
2) You don't believe in Santa Claus.
3) You are Santa Claus.
4) You look like Santa Claus.
(sent by my cousin; originated from Clive Banefield)
I'm back to working on the March JQ. Well, I was, and now I'm not. Finally got the back printed with the history and other info. Used June Tailor sheets of very thin muslin on a backing that didn't serve the purpose; they were very flimsy and wanted to separate going through printer, but eventually, they were printed, wonder-undered, and applied to a larger muslin back because the sheets weren't quite large enough. Most of the quilting is done and next, the old trap-door, inside-out, pillow-slip method. Tomorrow...