Thursday, March 08, 2018

This and That

Books and Reading

I really liked Minette Walters' The Last Hours (not due out until August), Joy Ellis' The Guilty Ones, and the strange Imperfect Memories by Jody Wenner, although I haven't reviewed them on my book blog yet.   

Embroidery

Still working on mushrooms when I feel like it.  

Interesting:  

Do you have an affinity for crows?  



Snail Mail

The Write-On Campaign is gearing up for National Card and Letter Writing Month in  April.  They are offering a Write-On Individual Kit for $10.  


  • 6 cards (designed by Egg Press and Hello!Lucky) + envelopes
  • 1 Sticker Sheet
  • 1 Challenge Log Sheet
  • 1 Sakura of America Gelly Roll Pen


Incoming Mail
Another lovely view from Singapore!




outgoing
postcards


After a spurt of answering letters last month, I've been a bit lax so far in March and have to spend little time responding to mail.   Need to get busy...

6 comments:

  1. Yay for reading!
    The crow videos are fun.
    You’re an expert this year for National Letter Writing Month. You go girl!
    A bunch of fun mail! Always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo, I am not going to participate this year in the Write-On challenge, but I will probably send more mail to celebrate National Letter Writing Month. :)

      Delete
  2. Always good to have a chance to curl up with a good book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always! Most of my travel and adventure are bookish! :)

      Delete
  3. I just read Killing Jesus by Bill O'Reilly. Oh wow! It was fantastic and informative.
    Your mail is fun, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!