Saturday, August 19, 2017

Going Postal

Incoming Mail





I still have some of the above to respond to, 
and I'm working on it.

Outgoing

I made this postcard months ago, 
but recently Erin bought a new car,
and it was time for it to find a home.

I was in a rush to get things in the mail
and forgot to take a pic of the one I sent to Bryce Eleanor.

But at least I remembered to take pics of the postcards
to Mila and Max.  
One more inspired by Jackie Long.
 :) Yep, these are such fun!


Yep, this postcard is over-stamped,
but I love the dinosaurs. :)

More Whatevers.
I still have lots of 
scrappy felt pieces to play with.
Of course, I also have quite a few
full sheets of wool felt,
but right now the small scraps are more fun.





12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Mail art is fun! I love getting letters!

      Delete
  2. The little stitched pieces are absolutely fabulous! Good to see you blogging again. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Connie :) A reply to your lovely butterfly letter is in the mail today!

      Delete
  3. Your are quite the lucky mail recipient! And you have a bunch of very lucky friends receiving mail from you (me included)! I love seeing it all and getting inspired. The newest whatever's are so delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel lucky when I receive mail, especially when anything personal in the mail is so unusual for many people. Texting and emails are great, and I don't want to do without them, but they are never the same as finding a letter in the mailbox are they?

      Delete
  4. These are so much fun just to look at!! Goodness knows what it would feel like to be the recipient on a regular basis, both incoming and outgoing. Love your scrappy piecework, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like each letter/postcard is a little gift that appears in my mailbox! Some are beautiful, some are silly, some are plain envelopes that make me anticipate the letter inside. :)

      Delete
  5. Those little "whatevers" show that you can create an almost jewelled effect, with a few threads and stitches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These little bits of felt and my lovely Stef Francis pearl cotton threads have been keeping my hands happy! :)

      Delete
  6. Loving your sweet whatevers, as well as those yummy threads :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debra. :) I do love those threads!

      Delete

Good to hear from you!