Sunday, October 02, 2011

31 Days

I've seen a few of these posts in the last week or two, and they provide an interesting take on blogging.

Topics include just about anything and everything--from 31 Days of Holiday Decorating, to 31 Days of Change the World, Balance Your Budget, Make a Rental a Home, Thrifting, Courage, Memory Keeping, Photo Tips, Fall Nesting, Handmade Gifts, Halloween Hijinks... and on and on.  Cool idea for a challenge.

Check them out at Nesting Place's 31 Dayers post.

Maybe I will just try to post each day for 31 Days...
That would be an achievement for me.  Or maybe just to check in on some of the 31 Day posts each day.

I took the weekend off as far as crafting is concerned.  I enjoyed playing with Bryce Eleanor and the cooler weather.  After B.E. left Sunday afternoon, I got in some reading.

Fee and the guys had a great weekend at the camp.  It was the annual Squirrel Mulligan.  I think they all had a great time.

Hope everyone has a great week ahead!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks again for sharing your finds. I'm going to check some of these out. Glad that you had a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list makes my eyes go blurry! Too much. I think I'll just plod along like always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that your weekend was so relaxing. I love a quiet one every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valerie - :) I'm going to check on 31 Days to Change the World today!

    Debra - You already have your days full to the brim. You pretty much do 31 days of quilting every month!

    Mary - It was a great weekend. That kid keeps me smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doing 31 days of anything would make me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rian - what about 31 days of travel and golf? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!