Friday, September 23, 2011

A Visit to Spooky Time Jingles

The first links are to the artists' pages on Spooky Time Jingles.
I love Chicken Lips!  I've been admiring his work for some time and these little fellows are too cute.  You can also find his visit his blog.

Cat & Fiddle Folks is another fun artist.  My favorite ornament is Daper Moon, and he hasn't sold yet.

Cat & Fiddle Folks blog and Etsy.

I know I've mentioned Junker Jane
before. I can't help falling
 in love with her creations.

Visit her blog and her Etsy to see
 more of her little monsters.

4 comments:

  1. I actually have it on my to do list to make one of these steam punk characters. They are such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele -- They are fun, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are quite the monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All perfect for Halloween, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!