Since Edgar knocked over and broke the vase that held this Halloween arrangement ( I hated to lose that vase, but E. was after a moth), I had to come up with another way to display the twigs, etc. I found some delicate little napkins I'd bought with crafting in mind almost a year ago and Modge Podged them onto a terra cotta pot, then re-assembled my arrangement inside.
I really liked the way the clay pot turned out, and the cost couldn't have been more than 3-4 dollars; the napkins probably cost more than the pot. I've always liked the way crumpled tissue paper sealed with Modge Podge looks, so the napkins were an easy way to adorn the plain pot.
I thought I'd have one or both of the dolls I've been working on completed, but I ended up being side-tracked several times yesterday, and I'm not pleased with what little work did manage to get done on them. In fact, the pumpkin head doll I've just about given up on. There was a reason that pumpkin head remained without a body for so long...
Hope you are having a great day!