Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thursday-Friday

It is hot here.  And humid.   Summer in the South is always hot and humid, but this summer has also been dry.  For the second year in the row.  Heat, humidity, and drought.  Not a good combination. 

 I've added 20 minute walks, once, sometimes twice a day.  Even though I go early in the morning and late in the evening, I sweat, and because of the humidity, the sweat doesn't evaporate and cool me down, just drips into my eyes.  Yoga inside is much more comfortable, but I need to be doing a bit of walking, too, because...

Erin, Amelia, and I will be going to Edinburgh for the Fringe Festival in August.  I've checked the temperature, and Edinburgh has yet to reach 70 degrees for daytime highs!  What a delight it will be to luxuriate in such wonderful temperatures, when we consider 96 to be a cold front.

While I was gone to the grocery store to pick up a few items for Bryce Eleanor's visit, the Triad decided to wreak havoc.  One, or more, of them dragged the toilet paper from the bathroom and proceeded to claw it to shreds.  The culprit?  Who knows.  I blame all three.  Edgar appears innocent.
But appearances are deceiving.  Lucy?  Well, yes, I suspect her, too.  I'm mean, just look at that yawn that appears to be a kind of "So...what?"  It certainly isn't a flattering picture, and she looks guilty.
Where is Stinker?  Not that I blame her, but she does appear to be hiding.  I'm sure they all had something to do with the mess.
---------
Something isn't working well.  I'm not sure if it is my computer or my camera card.  I took a lot of pictures Thursday and Friday, but they won't load to Picasa.

Will try again later.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to hear from you!