Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thankfulness...

I love this Thankfulness Installation by Valerie Kamikubo!  Below is Week One and here is the link to the post.
Below is Week 28 -- link to the post.

Just noticed that the date 7-11-11 shows up well on one strip.  That is my zip code.  :)
Valerie's blog is Sew on and On, go take a look!  

We will be off shortly on our way to Baton Rouge to Max's 5th birthday party.  His birthday was yesterday, but the party is today.  They grow up so fast!

Made a mistake in yesterday's post...that was the fourth AAQI art quilt.  When we get back from Baton Rouge, I'll have to see about registering the quilts and getting them in the mail.  Mary is finishing up her little group, too.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I can't thank you enough, Jenclair for the kind words about my project in your lovely blog. When I started it at the beginning of the year, I never dreamt how rewarding it would be to focus on those things in my life (both big and the little) that I could give thanks for. It's been fun to watch it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie - It is such a lovely idea and so beautifully carried out. I can imagine that each morning when you look at it, you are inspired all over again. What a wonderful, visual way to express your gratitude!

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!