Monday, February 28, 2011

Another Monday

I'm still working on St. Patrick's Day Projects -- the wreath took no time to make.  I used a 9" grapevine wreath, but wrapped in left over batting strips, then covered those with strips of green fabric.  Next, I added flowers (from a kind of lei thing I picked up at the Dollar Store and took apart).  The button is from Michael's and the little Irish girl is from the Graphics Fairy.  

 I love the little Irish girl images, and I've used one other one so far.  Added paper butterflies (I've seen these all over the web, but better late than never).
 One of the shelves holds rosemary, a photograph I took a couple of years ago of a garlic bud, an old tin, and old salt shakers -- different shades of green.

I cut the below image out and used it on a cork tassel (used fabric and yarn scraps and a cork covered in paper clay) -- and hung it on the little brass door pull on the clock.  This image also courtesy of The Graphics Fairy.
We kept Bryce Eleanor yesterday afternoon and last night, as Amelia prepared for her annual Oscar Party.  She was arranging flowers as we left to take B.E. to the park.
 
Here she is her "puddlelicious" boots leaving for school this morning.


6 comments:

  1. Love you wreath and your Granddaughter is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sherri! The wreath took less than an hour. Bryce Eleanor is a love; we have a good time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your St. Patrick's wreath! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It has been fun crafting for this holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! your grand daughter is an angel!

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!