Monday, January 17, 2011

To Baton Rouge and Back

We went to Baton Rouge Saturday to see Erin, Mila, and Max.  We had a great time!  Erin and the kids came to the hotel room soon after Fee and I checked in.  I hadn't brought my camera in because I thought we were just going to leave the luggage and go on over to Erin's apartment.

As it turned out, we never left the hotel until we checked out on Sunday, and I missed the best pictures of Mila decked out as the Toothless Fairy and Max as (alternately) Weather Man and Super Max.  Amelia had sent the costumes to the kids, and they had a blast playing Hide and "Sneak" in costume in the hotel room while Erin and Fee and I stayed on the balcony and visited.

Sunday morning, we went over to Erin's before we left and played with the neighbor's cats that stayed at the patio door eager to get in.  They were all four from the same family as they all had the oddest and most arresting eyes.

It was a really good trip, even if a very short one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to hear from you!