Sunday, December 05, 2010

Lots to Share!

Here is a tutorial for the cutest needle felted snowmen ever! (found via The Magic Bean)

I love these and haven't done any needle felting for a while.  Where's my wool?


 In the Wishing Wood has the most adorable bunnycoats!    Visit her Etsy shop for details.  I love the shape and imagination in these precious coats.
Just Something I Made has great images and ideas.  I think I need this EPHEMERA label!
Michelle Palmer has the most enchanting little designs on baby clothes, doll clothes, cards, and doilies and is offering this lovely journal as a give away..
 Visit her Etsy shop for more of her hand drawn beauties!

Craftily Ever After has a tutorial for the cutest pasta angels you have ever seen.  I'm not kidding, you would never know these little angels had anything to to do with pasta.

And...


Don't for get to check my Give Away on this previous post.  I love the little guardians; working on them was such fun, and this one needs a new home.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the lovely links they are so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Emmy. There are so many creative ideas and talented people. Such fun to discover!

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!