- In my pocket...letters from the alphabet that the Triad stole from Bryce Eleanor,chewed on, and hid.
- On my desk... a cuppa green tea and a letter to Suzie in progress.
- In the studio...my yoga mat that finally got a 60 min. work out this morning, after being neglected for days; multiple projects in progress.
- On my calendar...Bryce Eleanor comes tomorrow. She missed last week.
- In my mind...taking a nice walk on this lovely autumn day.
Hard to take a picture of the spider webs because the wind was blowing and the vines wouldn't stay still even when I tried to hold them.
One of my favorites Notes from the Universe:
Don't be afraid to go where you've never gone and do what you've never done, because both are necessary to have what you've never had and be who you've never been.
I love parallel structure...