Friday, September 10, 2010

WIPs

These poor fellows have been pinned to my design wall for so long, I'll have to figure them out all over again.
                  What Lies Within -- they were begun to go with this quote by Emerson:                                 "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us."
Having her sweater dress fitted.  Watch for the pins, little girl!
His tailor is taking his time on his coat.
Not much progress on any of these, either.
I'm not sure what they were so interested in, I didn't find anything.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of possibilities here! Very interesting.

    The triad is getting big! I have to take my "baby" cat for her two year shots this week. Doesn't seem possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Edgar seems to get bigger every day! Bigger around. I'm hoping we can keep him active enough to prevent "cat belly."

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!