Friday, April 16, 2010

Puck in Autumn is finished!  Remember his head from a while back?
He has gradually progressed, taking on his personality a little at a time.
I need to get better at taking pictures (and at creating dolls!), but I'm learning a little at a time and making all kinds of discoveries.
His tongue is sticking out because Oberon made fun of his "bed head" 
full of twigs, moss and feathers.
His clothes are pieces of sealed bark, but as he just woke up, 
he still has some dusting off of feathers and moss yet to do.
And as you can see, his shoes are muddy and stained.  Not that this is unusual for Puck,
he really is a back-to-nature kind of fellow.

I really enjoyed watching Puck take shape, and I love working with the bark.  His stand is made from a manila file folder, covered with foil, papier mache, then cell-u-clay.

2 comments:

  1. Jenclair,

    I think I have fallen in love .... Puck is gorgeous.

    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Judy! I had no idea where he was going when I created the head, but when I put the seed pods in for hair, he definitely wanted to be in the forest!

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!