Sunday, February 07, 2010

Saturday Entertainment

Fee and I went to see A Single Man at the Robinson Film Center yesterday afternoon.  It was wonderful!  Colin Firth is outstanding, but the movie itself  is beautifully done.  There is love and loss and irony and humor...

Last night we went out to eat at Two John's and had the prettiest waitresses ever!  Niece Katie and her friend Jessie were absolutely gorgeous in their "little black dresses."   I want a pair of  heels like they were wearing.  I wish I'd had my camera!  (Amelia, tell Katie to send me pictures of her shoes.) Rachel and Kyle showed up to meet friends so we visited with them a bit, too.  Strange to see them without the kids!


This afternoon -- the Super Bowl -- and Who Dat?  Why... Geaux Saints! 

2 comments:

  1. Geaux Saints!!

    I want to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerrie - I loved A Single Man and Colin Firth and the cinematography and everything. Do see it!

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!