Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Tuesday--Rearranged

My daughter has a blog geared to shopping for toddlers. She posts links to sales and coupons etc. for clothing and accessories for little ones.


Things have been a bit hectic around here this morning-- my refrigerator decided to take a vacation, leaving me with a big ice chest full of food. Hopefully, this will be a short vacation and not a total abdication. Now waiting on the arrival of my favorite appliance repairman (Daryl has saved me a lot of money on appliances over the years).

To practice a positive outlook, I'm looking at this as an opportunity to clean out my refrigerator. Fingers crossed that I can refill it later...and not purchase a new one!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Mom!!!

    Sorry about the fridge - but see you Tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a clean fridge...doesn't happen often but it's so nice when it does...I should take care of that...=-) I'm home for another two weeks then back to NY...pictures on my blog of how the summer went...can't wait to get out of this heat again! Good to see you! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cleaned my fridge yesterday and thankfully it wasn't due to a breakdown. I hope yours is an easy fix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you clean your fridge I certainly hope the desease isn't fatal ...... what a waste of time and energy to clean it them have to dump it!
    May Daryl do someting magic for you!
    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALM - :) Fridge is working now; Daryl came through again!

    Deb - I love a clean fridge, too; love being able to get to things easily.

    I'll be over to check on your NY pictures soon!

    Lisa - You are welcome! Hope you find some boy things!

    Connie - Things worked out much better than expected here...and now we both have clean fridges!

    Judy B - Luck was with me this time!

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!