Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Tee

In progress:
I like playing with the henna-like designs.

I found a link to this color test on Suzanne Engler's blog, Transitional Textile Artist. I scored 11 (0 is perfect and the worst is color blind) and was amazed that I did so well, as I don't think I'm very good at distinguishing shades, tints, whatever. It is a fun little experiment to determine how well you see differences in color. There were several groups of 3 in each group that looked the same to me, and I didn't spend much time on them. Now I wish I'd tried a bit harder.

3 comments:

  1. I got a 31. I had some serious problems with blue/green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap. I felt like I did great but I got a 77!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah - The colors are so close! It gets really hard to differentiate, isn't it?

    Lisa - In my age group the highest score was like 1500 something. You want a low score, so look at 77 compared to 1500...not so bad!

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!