complete without dog hair. Or cat hair, as the case may be.
I used some of my vintage buttons; it was difficult to take them off the card, even though there were two missing when I found the card at a flea market. At least by using them, the poor little buttons get to see the light of day.
I've never seen any buttons mounted like they were -- with copper wire on a thin, thin copper sheet. The copper is all tarnished, but still interesting.The words don't stand out as well as I had hoped, but at least it is better in person than in the photos. The top is hand quilted with simple straight lines in black and white pearl cotton. The back has no batting or quilting.
I put a button hole in the back, but didn't find a button that I liked, so I sewed on a length of ribbon, threaded it through the button hole, and tied a bow.Now I have a nice momento of Mila's artwork for the bed at the cabin.