Saturday, November 15, 2008

Discovery

I forgot that I'd bought these fabrics after Christmas last year on sale. Now, what to do with them?

Last year I made several fabric envelopes (a la Lazy Girl Tonya); there may be a few more in the works. Here are two that I made for gifts I was giving Fee.However, last year I hand quilted them, and this year, if I make them, they will be machine quilted.I'm sure there are plenty of things I can make with the Christmas fabrics besides the gift envelopes, if I ever get in the mood!

I have, after hours and hours over two weeks, finally figured out how to fix my Flickr. I'm so excited because now I can view images on blogs that upload from Flickr and the images on other people's photostreams. It will take a while to catch up, but that's OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to hear from you!