Thursday, August 07, 2008

Daily Grind

I promised myself that I wouldn't get back on the computer until I'd accomplished 4 things on my "to do" list.

Accomplished:
  • 45 min. of yoga (last night's class was a good one, and I should not just wait until class to practice); actually, our substitute teacher last night was Ginny of Lee's White Leopard Kung Fu and Tai Chi School. She takes kung fu; I'm tai chi -- even if I haven't been in almost a year.
  • balanced the checkbook!
  • laundry
  • completed 6 little 9-patch squares
I'm working on the last post for the flea market sewing box. I've love hearing about all the vintage sewing treasures you have found. Rayna recently had a use for some silk thread in a quilted sewing box she purchased for $3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to hear from you!