Monday, July 14, 2008

Quilting Books & Another 4 x 6













I had ordered two books from Caron Mosey, and they arrived yesterday, so I had a relaxing evening of looking at beautiful quilts. They each had a nice personal inscription from Caron. Which I'd asked for...I wanted them autographed!

Same frame, different piece. This is the other girl, but her hair isn't as wild and is fused, rather than drawn with thread. She is copied from the pattern I used for Mila's dress a while back.
I like the tiny lighter strips I fused into her hair. I also seem to have a thing about the backs where there is just the thread showing.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - those books arrived very quickly! Thanks for including them on your site.

    Caron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I go away for two weeks and you go extremely creative! Lovely work, and lovely pictures of the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caron - Thanks for the inspiration and the nice inscription!

    Kay - Glad to see you are back home! Can't wait to hear about the trip!

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!