Saturday, December 08, 2007

Day 8

When Fee called last night, he wasn't feeling well--all stuffy and congested. Which lead conveniently to Day 8.I had been unable to find a quote that had anything to do with handkerchiefs and so had been avoiding them, hoping to come up with an idea later. Well, Fee's cold gave me the idea, so I moved it up into today's slot and found the perfect quote to accompany them.

The quote:

I shall not die of a cold. I shall die of having lived.

Will Sibert Cather

My note just says, "I didn't buy the handkerchiefs believing you would get a cold, but since you did, I'm moving them up to day 8."

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jen,

    My DH has a cold too. You need to watch this:
    http://www.dooce.com/2007/12/06/accurate-reenactment-what-its-our-house-during-winter.
    It might not help Fee, but it'll make you giggle.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. deborah -- thanks for the link! So true! I've e-mailed Fee the link -- :)

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!