Monday, November 12, 2007

It Is Still Monday...

About two weeks ago I found this video over at 37 Days, and it keeps resonating with me. I think it has really helped me in the Complaint-Free Challenge. Then I found the video on Annica's blog and listened again. Now the mantra seems truly incorporated into my brain.

Yesterday morning, Fee brought me two tables to substitute in my sewing room. I was delighted with both of them, but it turned the clean & organize session on its head, and I'm still doing some rethinking.

Yesterday afternoon, I joined Fee, Marty, & Robin down at Raft Bayou. Had long discussions on cabinets for the cabin, had hamburgers, baked beans, steamed broccoli, cheese and crawfish soup. When I got home it was pretty late, and I didn't much feel like finishing the sewing room.
----------
Oops! I started this post early this morning and then was gone most of the day. When I got home, I had some chores and sewing that have kept me busy. Then I remembered that I'd never finished this post. And after realizing that I've posted every day so far this month, even though I'm not officially involved with the National Blog Posting Month in which you are supposed to post something to your blog every day, I didn't want to break the roll.

So I'm finishing this post before the day is over, near 16 hours after beginning it.

4 comments:

  1. That's a long day. I love the tree quilt.
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cabinets - a topic close to my heart. Seems like it was a day as satisfying as it was long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool video. I can see I'm going to have to spend some moments at 37.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri -- Thanks! I think I know where that idea is going, but I'm not sure yet.

    acey -- It was satisfying. I didn't get your beads in the mail, though, because the P.O. was closed!

    rian -- I have enjoyed several of the posts on that blog; do check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!