Saturday, April 28, 2007

Beautiful Friday

Laddie wasn't doing so well yesterday, so I went over and took him for a ride in the country since the day was so gorgeous. He doesn't talk as much anymore, seems lost in his own world, but he loves to ride down to Raft Bayou. We saw two goldfinches and two bluebirds, and lots of other birds that we see frequently. (If we end up going back today, I'm taking my camera so I can take some pictures of all the different wild flowers.)

We stopped on the way back and had lunch at Murrell's. Two old friends came over to say hello to him--and were so nice. One of them knows Fee and said, "I'm looking for your halo. You've been married to that rascal a long time!" Just depends, I guess. Sometimes Fee is wearing that halo! :)

The Synthroid seems to be improving my situation, and I've been better able to deal with some of the stressful occasions lately. Like--Fee is talking about adding on again! He's even talked to a contractor this time, so I'll need all the help I can get as dealing with that additional disruption and decision-making is always difficult. Wouldn't it be nice to twitch your nose a la Samantha and have it turn out exactly the way you want and immediately?

4 comments:

  1. I'd definitely like to be able to twitch my nose--housework done, meals cooked, quilts quilted, the list goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rian - And this from someone who does all of the above and makes it look easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen - if you learn Samantha's secret, please pass it on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad the synthroid is helping. It made a huge difference for my husband. He's been on it for more than a year now.

    Hardly a day goes by when I don't wish I could twitch my nose for one reason or another...

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!