People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you have tagged them in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
- I can't recognize makes of cars. Everything is a car, truck, van, 4-runner, Volkswagon, or station wagon. I recognize them by the broader category and color.
- I don't even really recognize my own car; I find it in a parking lot by looking for the license plate with LOL and a dark green color. (Before LOL, it was FYZ)
- A huge chicken snake once came down our chimney in the middle of the night to get the baby birds that had nested there. There was quite a hullabaloo around our house when the snake hit the bottom. (We used to live in the country.)
- As a result of scoliosis, I have an S curve in my back. I didn't realize this until a few years ago when, after an xray, my doctor said I could have been a couple of inches taller.
- One of our dogs once found a shrew. It was less than 2 inches long. I had never seen one in real life; I've never seen another, but I was impressed.
- I can't remember the day of the week or what I wore yesterday, but I can quote poetry I haven't read in years.
Amazing art by Robert Gonsalves. I couldn't decide on a favorite, since they are all wonderful.
Yesterday was long and dreary. Two doctor appointments for Laddie. Good thing I took a book; the first one was at 10:00, and they didn't call us in until 11:20. We didn't get out of there until 11:45. Then there was an hour and a half search for a lost letter before the second appt. I didn't get home until 4:00, but got in a lot of reading!