Wednesday, January 03, 2007

W.I.P


It is still WIP Wednesday, so I'm going to post these two projects that have been hanging around.

The girl has around for about 2 months, the table topper has been neglected since before Christmas. They WILL be completed before I begin anything else.


I've gotten quite a lot out of the way today and managed to get to the park for Tai Chi as well. My surprise was that Beth had brought a small wooden quilting frame for me! She is a bit of a collector of old things, too. I'm so glad I showed up.

9 comments:

  1. The girl is cute -- be sure to post when she is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like we all love the girl in the garden ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't quit make out the table topper in your picture, but garden girl is wonderful. I like the new look of your blog header, too. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girl is wonderful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice WIPs. I love your blog banner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, the girl is sweet...reminds me of a good friend's little girl...i think it was the striped stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the new banner and the girl in the garden. I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute. I love it

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!