- Quick Breads - I love banana bread, zucchini bread, and apple bread. They are quick and easy to make and just sweet enough.
- Leslie's Chicken - same as King Ranch Chicken, but the recipe came through Leslie all those years ago. I rarely make this anymore, but have such strong associations with the time when my kids were growing up.
- Eggplant Coins - Erin gave me this recipe, an eggplant parmesan variation, several years ago when she was in law school. I love eggplant in almost any recipe.
- Tomato Basil soup - from a small local restaurant. I've never liked tomato soup before, but this stuff is heavenly. I buy small containers of it in the fall and winter and indulge myself.
- Eric's (son-in-law) wonderful tabouli. Mmmmm!
Anyone who wants to is welcome to try this meme. But leave a link in the comments so I can visit, please! :)Simon Marsden's photographs are remarkable. You can look by category: Arcane Arches and Decorative Doorways, Crumbling Castles, Dark Towers, Gothic Graveyards, Grotesque Gargoyles, Haunted Houses, Romantic Ruins...to list just a few. Found this via Carl V. and nominate Simon Marsden for best Gothic Photographer.