August To Do List:
- finish Peony Pavilion - done
- make labels - done
- make sleeves - next project
- make 2 more blocks for baby quilt (have no purpose yet for this, so there is no hurry); also I'm using the Collaborative Quilting "parts" idea of just making blocks of various sizes and assembling later by adding to or cutting down or adding borders, etc.
- make some hot pads (mine look pretty awful)
- make quilt sandwich for geometric block quilt top
- quilt the above
- make something with Halloween fabric fabrics, I've picked up in the last couple of years (a few fat quarters and half yard pieces)
Now, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the Halloween fabrics. I haven't made a doll in a LONG time, so that is a possibility.
Knowing myself, if I don't make this a priority, Halloween will pass with nothing done.
Suggestions are more than welcome! There are 4 fat quarters and 2 half yard pieces here. Maybe a banner? What would be fun?
Now, I'm off to pick up some pictures, pick up Laddie, go to lunch, and then to Minden to see Aunt Mary. Whew!