Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Taijii Legacy

I've just started today really practicing for the competition; I created the routines a couple of weeks ago, but haven't really practiced them until today. I think this is because everything is so up in the air--literally everything in our lives right now--that I just decided that I wasn't going to be able to make it to Dallas, so why bother.

But had a good push hands practice on Saturday, and as usual, I'm reminded of how much I enjoy it. Didn't feel well Sunday or Monday, so today, I put in extra effort. Had an e-mail from Patty Sun asking if I had another internal form to use...but I don't. If I make it to Dallas this year, I'll be competing in Wu style empty hand, saber, straight sword, restricted step push hands, and free style push hands.

Now, I need to go ahead and edge and mow the lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to hear from you!