Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"Morning has broken...

like the first morning." How I loved Tea for the Tillerman by Cat Stevens.

Today is one of those days that almost stuns you with its beauty. After yesterday morning's rain, the sun this morning is so cheerful.







I'm not working on anything right now. Yesterday, I did put some appliques on a favorite tee shirt that I managed to get bleach on. Some lessons are never learned: I should only use bleach when wearing something I've already ruined, instead I ruin something else!

There are so many projects in my head, but I can't seem to settle on one and begin work. Need to commit myself to one or two.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely shirt! Great re-use. Did you use some kind of foundation under the applique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pink t-shirt that I got some bleach on - don't even remember using bleach when wearing it - I had been thinking about over-dying it, but I really like your appliques too!

    Pat H.

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!