Friday, February 10, 2006

in which Miss Mila goes home...

Delivered Miss Mila to a very happy mommy. We met in Monroe for lunch and then said our goodbyes. We've had a full and pleasant week; she is a joy - and who else in the entire world would ask me to sing!?

When we got home, I hurried to the post office to have my valentine postcards hand canceled and then to the library because I'm almost finished with my last book from the last library trip. I was so excited to find a new Reginald Hill novel, but on returning home discovered it is not a Dalziel and Pascoe. Oh well, it is still Reginald Hill, and I can hope for the best.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I read Reginald Hill years ago...I think I have one I haven't read yet, somewhere in my shelves...hmmm...thanks for the reminder =-) Your visit with Mila sounds like it was so fun, I've loved reading of your activities and, my! What a cutie! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read every one of his books and except for a couple of weird ones, I love them. He is such a good writer and I adore Daziel & Pascoe, as obnoxious as Daziel is.
    Let me know how this one is.

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!