Friday, January 20, 2006

JQC2006 finished; will post tomorrow

Finished the January journal page and have the draft ready to post tomorrow. Have looked at several "reveals" that have been posted early and am most impressed with the quality and variety. Will be checking in again later today to see more of the ones that were scheduled for todays "reveal." I'm on tomorrow's schedule, and all I have to do is pull up the draft and post.

I have a lot to catch up on in Tai Chi. During Tai Chi in the park on Wed., Nina wanted to go through the saber form, and I was amazed at how much I'd forgotten. Then there all the changes in the short and long forms, and the cane form, which is new.

Have been working, little by little, on the Dread/ Delay List. Have another doctor's appt. scheduled for next week (I despise the phone and making appts. is even worse); sewed a button on a jacket (that only took a few weeks to get around to); bathed the dogs (hate it - hurts my neck and back). Only have 4 items left on the current Dread List. Don't want to add more until these are completed.

1 comment:

  1. I hate phones and making appointments too! It took me 2 years to get my next mammogram appt set up!

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!