Friday, November 11, 2005

Mila's apron

I made this apron for Mila while she was here (actually, bought the little apron at Hobby Lobby and fused and stitched - quick and easy). The "cheese" pocket was quilted and then sewn on. She kept saying, "Cooking, Mommy, cooking!" Started a larger one for Erin, but haven't had time to finish it.

Wonderful visit from my girls, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Still working on Asian Blues quilt - the handwork, although I love doing it, is time consuming, I haven't had much time lately. The machine quilting goes so fast, but the embroidery parts are slow. Still has beading to go - if I still want to bead. :) Should be able to finish it soon, though.




3 comments:

  1. There are some beading by machine shortcuts. Are you familiar with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm catching up with you so here's a belated Happy Birthday!!! that is my husbands birthday as well we spent it resting from the effort of the weekend....cute apron for that cuter baby...and very interesting post on thursday that I will have to re-read before comments....good to "see" you Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mila is adorable and looks cute in the apron.

    ReplyDelete

Good to hear from you!