Saturday, August 13, 2005

More items discovered (where they don't belong)


As I continued to clean last night, I found more things to return to collage boxes. I've stuffed things into little boxes and stuffed little boxes into whatever space was available at the time.

I love the little thread container which has

Everybody's Friend
BOOTH'S
February, 1924

engraved on the side. The metal box is from Elgin Watch Co.

I'm cleaning up the sewing room, Mother, where you noted that Laddie's collecting and cluttering habits must be genetically ingrained. :)

The problem is that the more I try to straighten and organize, the more artifacts/junk keeps piling up without having a specified place to go. What I have done looks pretty good, though, considering the limitations of storage. "Must continue," I mutter, sneezing from the dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to hear from you!