Saturday, June 25, 2005

Sat. musings

On the way to class this morning, I listened to NPR's Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me, and as usual had a few snorts and guffaws. The program is based on articles that have appeared in the news the previous week, and frankly, the human "bean" is a truly amusing, frequently ridiculous creation. The program is over at 11:00, so as I arrive at Tai Chi on Saturday, I'm usually in a good mood.

Small class, but excellent, and when I left, body and mind were both relaxed and alert. Three hours in some situations is an eternity, but I'm rarely ready to leave Tai Chi.

Jimmy loaned me The Tale of Zatoichi, and Fee will be thrilled. So tonight is now designated movie night.

Until then, however, I'll work diligently on quilting. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to hear from you!